Fix My Ebay Intake Screw Up

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
So I got my Apexi 500-A021 replacement intake today after buying from Ebay. Seems I bought/got a universal replacement filter, when I needed the 507-T001 model, and this "universal" intake won't bolt on. Whether I didn't do my homework or the seller screwed up doesn't matter now, since the seller was in Australia and the filter was shipped out of Japan. Anyway, the main question is does anybody know if there is an adapter I can buy? ...Or am I SOL? Thanks.

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
We have the intake w/ adapter. You can buy that kit from us for $99. You will end up with 2 elements, but that is OK. At some point, a year down the road, or whatever, you will need to replace the element, so you will already have the spare.

This is why you should buy from those you know and can call easily.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Thanks 935 - Point taken. I'm well known for being a cheap ass. The upside of that is that I've learned how to do things like frame walls, plumb a new bathroom, build a stone masonry wall and even fix a broken Supra, which means I can afford to own one. :bigthumb: Downside can be situations like this. :mad:

Anyway, I'll check out the web site. One question: Is there any downside to this kit compared to the 507-T001 kit, like more restrictive air flow?