First Toyota, and i got a Mark III

What's up all, my name is Andrew, and i am now addicted to my Supra...even tough its an automatic N/A car, it is still a blast to drive. (though i DO miss having gobs of low end torque like i did in my Mustang...) i don't know quite yet if im going to keep it, or try and sell it for another or just contemplate what i want to do with it...lol

but, all in all, she's your typical 88, clean 150K mile 7M-GE, some body damage, but nothing major, and a slight amount of issues, which i've found by trolling, to be somewhat normal...lol

and since
postpics.gif
...they are down there VV

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Welcome! You're gonna get an endless amount of shit for being a former Mustang owner... I had three SN95s and I'm on my fourth MKIII. I don't think you'll miss your Fox once you go turbo!

Lol I'd love to go turbo, but for now I'm gonna iron my n/a issues out and get used to things. But after 5 Mustangs, (an 89 GT, 93 LX, 89 LX, 86 SVO, and an 84 SVO) I got kinda burnt out. Now that I got the Supra though, I can scratch a want off my list of cars, and add a lot to my project list lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk