First dyno run

Took the Supra for its first dyno run! Made a max of 270 rwhp/280 rwtq at 10 psi. All 3 runs were pretty close to each other and A/Fs were surprisingly ok.

I didn't expect it to be this high but I'm not complaining =) The first two were done right after I arrived from a 20 minute trip on the highway without cooldown time so they were a few hp lower than the third run, when the dyno operator let the car cool for a bit.

(possibly) HP-affecting mods at this point:

HKS 1.2mm MHG/ARP head studs
MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor spark plug wires
3" Divorced downpipe
3" High-flow catalytic convertor
3" RS-R GTII exhaust
K&N FIPK intake
Spearco replica intercooler/2.5' hardpipes
HKS EVCII electronic boost controller @ 10psi
Walbro 255lph fuel pump w/constant 12V
J-tube/FPD delete (bypasses a lot of crap in the fuel line setup)
No A/C belt, new oil/coolant/trans fluid

Really crappy scan of sheet:
p1139238_1.jpg

I'm going back to the same place for a dyno day event this weekend. I might see if I can get the boost up a psi or two without hitting fuel cut just for fun.

Thanks all. This was on a JDM 7M that was opened up and inspected, and a HKS MHG and ARP studs were installed. The valves were reshimmed because of bad clearances.

My DDP is from zwmotorsports.com. It was cheap, but doesn't fit too well =\ Still, I can't complain, because it works.

My RS-R is great :icon_bigg I really like the noise it makes at low rpm cruising.

gilberjj;1141916 said:
how do you like your rsr. i had one on my t4 car and loved it, but i never heard it with the stock turbo.

zeroOne;1144415 said:
i'm assuming this is on a rebuilt motor?

nice numbers!

turbo87targa;1147065 said:
sweet numbers man.
What divorced dp do u have?