First drives after 2 years of work. 7M-GTE with TH350

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
In the second video, you are running the motor with no radiator? That's crazy... :aigo:

Car looks awesome... Motor looks insane... Please post up your dyno numbers! Also, what kind of turbo are you using?

Its nice to see you reppin the 7M like that! Awesome! Oh, and there looks like soo much extra room in the engine bay!

Elli

Elli
Sep 16, 2007
Riesa
www.e-b-tuning.de
The first times are 11.8 with 18PSI and 11.6 without intercooler with 100°C intake temperatures. That is not good. The Intercooler is very bad.
Luckau.JPG

Elli

Elli
Sep 16, 2007
Riesa
www.e-b-tuning.de
I hope I has understood you. The intercooler pipes have the same measurement like Throttle Body. Size is not so important, pressure doesn't fall until in goal.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
So, your intercooler is a restriction...

Get two cheap 4" ebay ones, and then stack them with both fittings on the same side, or you could modify the end tanks.. or just get an intercooler from a large Semi Truck.. They flow plenty.. you might have to cut the semi truck one down slightly however, as they are pretty tall...

Is your current setup air to water? (I'm guessing it is.)

BTW, that is one radical drag racing machine. :) Very nice indeed.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
very cool.

i find it crazy tho that there are a huge amount of people and cars and the top end of the track with no wall. luckily those little orange cones would protect them.