Fireing on two cylinders HELP!!!!!!!!!!

yask4it

7m nut!!!
Oct 14, 2006
north carolina
I have just completes my jdm 7m-ge swap... Fired up the car.. It runns but onlyt on two cylinders... I bypassed the injector resistor on my 87 do to the fact the injectors on the jdm are high impedence... Semmed to help it out a lil... Doing that got it so I could bring it over 4000 rpms... But it is still runnin bad and seems to be fireing on two cylinders... I have found this out by disconnecting plug wires one at a time and the motor only died when i pulled two of the wires the other four there was no change... Pulled plugs and plugs are fireing.. The seem to be dry like no fuel.... Could some please lead me in the right direction on fixing this problem I am havin....

yask4it

7m nut!!!
Oct 14, 2006
north carolina
Was just thinking and I only changed the injector clips on two injectors and just flipped the other four around so they would plug in... Believe the two cylinders that are fireing are the two i chenged injector plugs on. Could this be my problem don't now if it matters wich wire goes on what side of the injector or not......