Finished My Twin Turbo Supra (7M) Last Night

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
oscolivar1 said:
still no update....

He's probably out 24/7 enjoying the power out of the setup :) hehe... I think it would be awesome having a TwinTurbo 7M... and with turbo's the size of his.. amazing :love:

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
probably... i wouldnt be surprised, when ppl started dobted him and said it was photoshopped even though 1 or 2 members saw it in person. I wouldn't blame him.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
oscolivar1 said:
probably... i wouldnt be surprised, when ppl started dobted him and said it was photoshopped even though 1 or 2 members saw it in person. I wouldn't blame him.

not to take a side, but saying "oh ill have updates tomarro, the next day or anything of the sort, and not following threw isnt very promising.

i dont think anyone truely believes this is a photoshop. as said before, its the internet and ball busting is a 24/7 occurance. the mention of photoshop or it bieng fake is just to motivate results.

its an awesome setup, im just as curious as the next guy to see a dyno sheet or a video.

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Hi guys sorry I never updated this but the day after I posted someone tried to break into my house and steal my car/tools. So since then I have been wary about posting information on the internet. I have since then moved so I feel better now.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
liukc;1223400 said:
Hi guys sorry I never updated this but the day after I posted someone tried to break into my house and steal my car/tools. So since then I have been wary about posting information on the internet. I have since then moved so I feel better now.

Jesus, you come and go like a fart in the wind, did you catch who tryed to break into your home! Thats pretty low! Good to see your coming around once again.

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Zerocool;1223404 said:
Jesus, you come and go like a fart in the wind, did you catch who tryed to break into your home! Thats pretty low! Good to see your coming around once again.

Nope but I have some good ideas who it may have been. But now I live secluded out somewhere and no one comes to my house! You just can't trust random people you meet on the internet, lesson learned.