Finished My Twin Turbo Supra (7M) Last Night

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I'm debating whether or not to switch to upgraded coils or keep the stocks ones for now. I have another dyno appointment scheduled for Wedensday.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
i say go for a good spring and shock like koni and ebach or sumthing...
and get new sway bars etc., but if your now worried about money which your prolly not since your twin turbo go with coilovers

latemevol24

Dec 4, 2005
lancaster pa
very impress with your setup. i was gonan go twin but i'll have to delay it a bit due to going back to school but atleast i'll have another person to go to if i need some help. hurry up with some more pics and maybe a vid.

Wendigo

Ericsplosion
Jul 25, 2005
New Paltz NY
Man.....you did that by yourself? I was thrilled to swap out my fuel pump and filter without help...........but my pump isn't working.....:cry:

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
wow, very nice setup! ;) why arent u running air filters on that beast? U could source some cold fresh air and would make more power on high rpm band, rathat then feading the beast with hot air from the engine bay (especialy turbo's)

liukc

Twin Turbo 7m
Mar 30, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
oscolivar1 said:
i say go for a good spring and shock like koni and ebach or sumthing...
and get new sway bars etc., but if your now worried about money which your prolly not since your twin turbo go with coilovers

I meant ignition coils. I already have a full suspension (cusco comp-zeros, jic upper a arms, st sway bars, custom endlinks, etc)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
now when all the people you tell you have a supra ask "is it twin turbo?" you can finally say "Yup!" haha... nice work man... hope it all works better than planned.. .cant wait for video and numbers.