Finally watched Boondock Saints last night

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
SupraOfDoom said:
This and Fargo are just one of those movies I don't see what people like in them.

It's a great movie. Willem Defoes gay detective character was what made the movie. Him lying on that bed playing with that boa trying to re-enact the murder was fucking hilarious. That movie is in our rotation here at the firehouse.

Fargo-very bizarre but great none the less.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
"I am IVAN CHECKOV and you must leave NOW! CHECKOV? This here is McCoy! Find us a Spock and we got ourselves an away-team!" I laughed my fuckin ass off!

And my all time favorite line is: " I will even dip my nuts in marinara sauce to give those cock suckers a taste of home!"

"We can kill them all!.....I am strangely comfortable with that..."

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
best lines IMHO...

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Rocco: Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've fucked!

Connor: [during job training for Rosengurtie Baumgartener, an avid feminist] The rule of thumb here is...
Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
The speech at the courthouse kicked ass too! I can't remember it all word for word, but it was truley inspiring. Made me wanna go shoot drug dealers..lmao

"Those of you lesser forms of filth, don't graduate into true evil, or you will look behind you one day and see we three!"

The deleted scenes were pretty funny too. Their mom is nuts..lmao

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
The speech at the courthouse kicked ass too! I can't remember it all word for word, but it was truley inspiring.

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles that every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.