finally, the pa meet has a time and a place

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
alrighty all you pa fuckers. here it is.
park city center
lancaster, pa 17601

post on here and tell us whos in and what you can bring. ill keep track and empera and i will get it done with. we'll also let y'all know prices and donations and all that stuff a soon as we find out how many peeps are going to be there. everyone better be there or we will hunt all of you down and kill you. remember, we know what you drive. haha. hit me up.
boost

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
come one, come all!! MDSupras we calling you out too...:)
we're gonna get a list of ppl going here and if u have any questions ask us.
So Far its:

1.Me
2.b005t3d
3.cuzihadto
4.oldschool85

J

JerzeySlowpra

shotgun emps car cuase mine wont be done probley haha

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
sorry for leaving the date out. i think we'll start it at like 1or2 on september 4th.
just be there around 1. aight y'all, roll call this bitch so we know. :icon_evil

I

itr206

damn sept 4th?
Shits gonna be hectic around that time frame for me. My wedding is the next weekend.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
okay, so ive got the longest drive there i think. right around 2 and a half hours. you guys better make this shit worth it by showing the hell up and bringing every one with a supra you know.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Is this Lancaster county Central park? or Grant D Brandon city park? I will post up later today if I can go or not. Just want to clarify the location.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ok heres a map of where the place is.
map.JPG

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm in too! Is this going to be a bbq style meet? or just a chill meet? Cause I can bring some food or something.

1.Me
2.b005t3d
3.cuzihadto
4.oldschool85
6.Milenko
7.Aye Mate

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
aye mate said:
I'm in too! Is this going to be a bbq style meet? or just a chill meet? Cause I can bring some food or something.

1.Me
2.b005t3d
3.cuzihadto
4.oldschool85
6.Milenko
7.Aye Mate
i wish it would be a bbq but apparently its at a mall parking lot.

I

itr206

Post an address or something if possible. I know where the mall is, but not familiar with any parks.
Put me on the list for now. We'll see how hectic things get around that date

butson60

Apr 11, 2005
Lancaster
Long's park is right down the street. Might be a better place for a meet as I think Park City Center has a policy against parking lot gatherings. The park is a great place been there many atimes. WATCH YOUR SPEED in the park, cops are very anal about the 10-15 MPH speed limit.

(Established in 1900, Long's Park offers a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities in Lancaster. The park sits on 71 acres (29 ha) of land and includes several picnic pavilions, a petting zoo, a lake, trails, a playground and other amenities. An amphitheater on the grounds hosts concerts and festivals over the year and the park boasts an well-attended chicken barbeque.
Address: Route 30 at the Harrisburg Pike exit Lancaster PA USA 17602 )

May have to make time to attend this meet, but my toy will not be there.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
butson60 said:
Long's park is right down the street. Might be a better place for a meet as I think Park City Center has a policy against parking lot gatherings. The park is a great place been there many atimes. WATCH YOUR SPEED in the park, cops are very anal about the 10-15 MPH speed limit.

(Established in 1900, Long's Park offers a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities in Lancaster. The park sits on 71 acres (29 ha) of land and includes several picnic pavilions, a petting zoo, a lake, trails, a playground and other amenities. An amphitheater on the grounds hosts concerts and festivals over the year and the park boasts an well-attended chicken barbeque.
Address: Route 30 at the Harrisburg Pike exit Lancaster PA USA 17602 )

May have to make time to attend this meet, but my toy will not be there.
whats the adddress there? im definatelly saying that this shit is getting moved there. no we need to modify our list to include what we are going to bring. ive got the charcoal.