Finally The Goliath Of All Videos!!!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Sorry it took so long... DHL had a little trouble getting one to me in one piece. Ground clearance is about 3", Im lowered about 1.5". I must say though, it looks as though a bend in the pipe is off by a degree making it not sit up in the cupped area by the lsd. I'm going to take it to a muffler shop to make it fit right. Should get me 1-2" more ground clearance.

I'd been driving with no exhaust and it was loud as fuck, this makes it tolarable, It is still loud as fuck though!!!

Enjoy, let me know what you think!!

http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=a2a3e9bceebd2dca5e98482bb932f896

Last edited:

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Good vid sounds good... still am not feeling that can though. Hmmm decisions...

-J

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
yours seems to not tucked away as well as mine. And mine is angled a bit more to the side. Other than that sounds great.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Just realized they sell a no muffler version... I know what's going on my next setup. Sweet.

-J

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
KWNate: Maybe I need to crank the volume on my PC but I was surprised at how quiet it is :)

Thanks for the Vid and for dropping the Music volume so it doesn't drown out the car !!!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
IJ. said:
KWNate: Maybe I need to crank the volume on my PC but I was surprised at how quiet it is :)

Thanks for the Vid and for dropping the Music volume so it doesn't drown out the car !!!

It is much louder in the car than the video shows... It sounds good in the vid, but in person it is very mean!! At Idle inside the car it is almost non existant, step on it and you remember cuz you cant hear anymore :evil2: I personally love the sound and it looks good. Now I just need a huge turbo to fill that 4" piping up!!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
aye mate said:
You're right about how it hangs under the axle. Sounds awesome tho. Any noticed power difference?

Didn't notice any gains... More importantly I didn't notice any loss of power, cuz before I was running straight downpipe... So it must be satisfying the engine, I'm sure if you went from stock exhaust to this you'd notice a big difference. This is probably comparable to most 3" systems, only when you start making 500+ hp you'll probably dyno higher with the 4". They also make a 3.5" system. And offer both without mufflers I believe. Its all polished stainless so it should last a super long time.