Finally got my own domain

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thanks to NDBoost, he helped me get my domain and host me, so I have been working nearly 13 hours/day the past few days to get my site up and together.

It's not completely finished, I still have a lot of work to compile, more pages, more blah blah blah, but there's enough of it up now that I can feel comfortable sharing the link with anyone. Not all the links work yet either (no guestbook and some codes not finished) If anyone notices any misinformation, mistakes, whatever, please let me know! I may not fix them immediately, depending if I'm working on the site or not.

I have totally burnt myself out with this, spent all day yesterday researching model codes and making graphics and blah blah, and I spent all day today downloading the pictures I had on my old website (637 total) and then uploading them to the new site. It's been very tedious but worth it. I am pretty happy with it and I hope the site can help people out a little. I will try to get pages up about performance and restoration and stuff , but it may be a little while.

Let me know what you think
http://thesupragoddess.com/

(bah, just found out that some of the text doesn't display proper in IE6 )

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Nah I can't find any good GB codes to lay down, and I am far too lazy to build my own :'(

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
GrimJack;1243185 said:
Nicely done. Rare to find a new website where the author has at least half decent fashion sense.

hehe, I choose to keep it simple because I am html/css retarded, so less is good for me so I'm not banging my head on the keyboard and taking 3 months to get the site up

thanks all :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Jeff Lange;1243263 said:
Site looks cool. The Celica XX didn't come out that much earlier than the Celica Supra though, just by one month (07/81 versus 08/81).

Jeff

Bah, I meant a month earlier not a year. Oops, will fix that later.

yeah the XX got a TON more options and trim levels than what we got here. It can be pretty confusing