finally after 8 months

callme676

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
nc
after losing tons of sleep over my obession with mk3s especially my cousins thats been sittin for like 6 years with spun rod bearings he told me its mine in a month and a half and it comes with an extra 7mge engine by the way the car is an 89 blue targa 5-speed will post pics in a couple days lol hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah im so ready to throw a built 7m in that beast

callme676

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
nc
so im negotiating pick up rite now dying to get it and is tems really all its cracked up to be like when ur driving and switch from normal to sport can you notice a difference and let me know if you have a good 7m engine preferably gte for a good price pm me
also wat is the best low budget rebuild route to go with out building a pos as far as bare minium parts needed im aware i need a new oil pump which seems like a given anyway b/c the motor it comes with has spun bearings and has been sitting for 6 years
and also has another engine that im not sure about i just want to do this the cost effective right way so i can have a decent 7m platform to build on
p1483255_1.jpg
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/callme676/DSC00247.jpg
so there you go i have more pics of the outside coming soon

Last edited:

callme676

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
nc
picking it up in the last week of feb then i will have more pics than will fit in the thread i need 89+ tail lights or just the left side might post a couple tonight

callme676

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
nc
here is another pick pick up is feb23 can hardly wait heres more pics in side is in perfect condition just dirty
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Tems is okay and you can def feel a difference. I call normal mode "Cadillac mode" from all the roll it allows. Alot of people keep it and run Tokico 2's (since they're compatible) and their choice of lowering spring.

callme676

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
nc
ok yea i tought about running that setup but if i can iwanna go straight to tein coilovers:biglaugh: i saw a used set on ebay for 500bucks in good condition but idk im still trying to decde the best setup for what im trying to do