FINALLY, a real H4 BI-XENON kit.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I just put in my 2500K yellow Nokya fog light bulbs...looks pretty dang yellow...should help on the foggy back roads at night. I will tell you guys tonight how they fair.

I am getting the Hi/Low HID kit pretty soon as well. So stay tuned.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
and tonight...in the rain....they suck. The yellow Nokya foglights...

I need more Kelvin...the 2500 just dont cut it. The yellow is awsome...but they need to be more intense....

well there went $20 bucks :nono: ....You live and you learn. I had a feeling I needed brighter than 2500K.....welp I guess I will get some high end PIAA ones...those are SURE to be bright.

And anyone take out the reflector things in your foglights? I was looking in there and wondered if anyone has taken theirs out somehow?

-Jonathan

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
siman said:
and tonight...in the rain....they suck. The yellow Nokya foglights...

I need more Kelvin...the 2500 just dont cut it. The yellow is awsome...but they need to be more intense....

well there went $20 bucks :nono: ....You live and you learn. I had a feeling I needed brighter than 2500K.....welp I guess I will get some high end PIAA ones...those are SURE to be bright.

And anyone take out the reflector things in your foglights? I was looking in there and wondered if anyone has taken theirs out somehow?

-Jonathan

That's odd that your fog lights seemed to suck. Mine illuminate more than my white ones did. Of course, then again, I also have HID's. ;)

Just running the foglights though, the yellow ones are still brighter than my white ones.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I just orderd some new ones off ebay last night 5200/6000K Yellow fogs....that should do the trick. I think the wattage is like 70-110.

My brothers Z car stock fogs SUCKED. He got some PIAA ( high $$$) 6000K yellowish white fogs....made a huge difference :biglaugh:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
They most likely have a yellow glass bulb.....thats what makes the color anyhow...and yes the yellow color does shine through fog better than a white color which meerly reflects the hue of fog and rain......