Ffim

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
I was wondering where people who went to a FFIM have put their BOV's and how they recir'd them. I may or may not go this route (always like the look VS money i could put else where) but this is the one thing i just can't really figure out or picture. If anyone has pics of there setup that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yes barkz I mean where exactly on a 7m with a FFIM.

WI88Supra on the intake side as in off of the IC pipe coming from the turbo underneath the intake pipe or intake side as in the IC pipe from the IC to the intake manifold? if it is the second where would you recirc too?

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
yes anywhere on the pipe coming from the IC to the throttle body will work the best. and as far as recirc, as stated isnt really necessary, you may have stalling issues if boosting then coasting to a stop. as that air has already been metered by the AFM. if you still have the stock bov and accordian hose you can see where that gets recird into it.

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
I mounted mine on the throttlebody inlet. You can't get much closer to the butterfly than that.

p1781996_1.jpg

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Heres what I did I used a 1G DSM BOV and crushed the top great cheap BOV but leaks at idle like most factory BOVs the pic shows how I routed the recirc and I mounted the BOV under the intercooler piping car ran 12.5@ 110 mph and was a daily driver until I sold her cheap but effective solution

HPIM7054.jpg