FFIM, check it out..

nsngarage

Jan 24, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Saw this on eBay, kinda cheap it seems, wondering if anyone has experience with the maker, and if it looks to be a decent design? Looking to get one, just not too sure about the source..

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
This was posted up before and noone really gave response, I dont think anyone has experimented with this yet. If it wasn't stupid expensive shipping it would maybe catch on.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
It is alot cheaper than the ones you seen anywhere else, bout 500 less. It looks like it is welded up nice but a pic is worth a thousand words.The only way to find out is to try it. Use pay pal that way when you get it and its not what you thought you can dispute it, that is if you do go and get it. I see there is no warranty on it, so that might be the only one they got? I personally would not do it. But thats me

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Poodles;1445610 said:
Thought that one had issues hitting the brake booster...

Looking at the add and pic it is a U.S. spec one now ;) There price on them have come down quite a bit. Didnt they used to be close to $1K?

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
92nsx;1445681 said:
Looking at the add and pic it is a U.S. spec one now ;) There price on them have come down quite a bit. Didnt they used to be close to $1K?
I believe that was a different seller, what bugs me about that one is the velocity stacks are going to hurt flow.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
gofastgeorge;1446105 said:
Just IMO, but that is frigging funny..........

maybe not? :aigo:
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166026

P.S. That manifold does not look like it would clear the brake booster, if someone had a measurement of the height at the tail I could tell you if it would clear or not so someone doesn't have to buy it to see. Anyone wanna find that out?

Seth