ffim available in the near future?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
dumbo;1423054 said:
Any word on the EGR yet!?!????

I know Greg has the option for it cast into the back of it. But not sure if the OEM hard pipe works or not. We didn't talk about that when I was down there last. No need for it here in MN ;) Send Greg a pm ;)

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
For the most part, I have stopped working on the intake. I need to locate a foundry that will give a decent price for casting them. I will not pay over $600.00 for a casting than machine them and add on a small dollar amount for tooling cost, all of which makes a selling price of $1,000.00
I have been working on the new alternator bracket to use with air and will finish it this year. It will be made from stainless steel and will be cast as a investment casting so it will look nice.
I hope that I will locate a foundry by the end of this year and than SupraSport.com will bring the project out at a price that will sell or else the project will be scraped.
What I will have coming out shortly after the first of the year is a new turbo housing for a direct fit replacement on the EVO X and one for the Subaru. They will be going direct to Compturbo in California.
After that, I will be spending my time on my boat this summer and start to enjoy retirement a lot more. So,this will end my making anymore parts for the Supra. Jack will be running SupraSport.com on his own and he is very able to do so.