ffim available in the near future?

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Choice to use our throttle body which will work with stock throttle cable and cruise control

which TB is it that let's us keep the stock cable?
Also there were talks before about not needing to relocate the alternator, did that ever go through? And if so will it work with the larger 120amp alternator I have?

Great lookin product btw

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
We are working on getting a price for the intake to be polished. I can see two way's of doing this.
(A) First is a clean up of the intake with the area that most visible being polished.
(B) Second is a total polished intake, only the outside and not the inside.
There will be an increase in cost for the total polished one, may be as much as $200.00 more. Should have the actual cost for either choice in two or three days and Jack will list it then.
Which way would you choose? semi-polished or full polished or not polished at all?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
IJ.;1384425 said:
Find a place with a vibratory polisher Greg it should be much cheaper and they hit every surface all at once.
Funny you mention that I know a shop that just picked one up a couple months not too far away from suprasport.

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
Toy-Rific;1384420 said:
Which way would you choose? semi-polished or full polished or not polished at all?

Either not at all, or polished, an anodized some wild color, like purple or green.
(ha, I could tell people I have went 'green' :naughty:)

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
p1422212_1.jpg

p1422212_2.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
^^^ umm...yep, just place the order and Greg will get one out to you. All of the tooling is also sitting in the the shop.

IIRC Last he was just trying to find another casting plant that would help bring down the cost.