ffim available in the near future?

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
InFrnt0fU;1379772 said:
To the people whining about the price...Go read some books, get educated, or work more hours...don't whine about what you cannot afford. If you think that SM and SF are their target audience for stuff like this, guess again...they aren't a small outfit, so don't think whining is gonna get the price dropped.

I can afford it. I mentioned the price , because it is higher than their competition, so lowering it may increase the number sold... higher numbers sold leads to less cost per unit leads to increased profit...

Don't assume that people questioning a price is becuase they can't afford it. SM and SF are also great ways for smaller companies like LIPP to get the word out about their product. Hell, there are probably a few vendors on SM that wouldn't even be around if it weren't for forums like this.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Nice follow through.
Hope it doesn't put you guys in the red. :(

I know how much molds are to make... I know how much your unit cost needs to be to meet your BEP.

Knowing your market, I wish you luck.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Enraged;1379782 said:
. Hell, there are probably a few vendors on SM that wouldn't even be around if it weren't for forums like this.

:rofl: :rofl: you can't be fucking serious are you. I know for a fact that less then 5% of there business comes from SM ;) you sir just inserted your own foot in your mouth.

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
InFrnt0fU;1379772 said:
To the guys at SS...way to follow through with such a killer product for the die hard 7M'rs out there...and only like a month later than you said you would...that's pretty damn good service IMHO.

To the people whining about the price...Go read some books, get educated, or work more hours...don't whine about what you cannot afford. If you think that SM and SF are their target audience for stuff like this, guess again...they aren't a small outfit, so don't think whining is gonna get the price dropped.
i'm going to school...so fuck you and your high horse, i wasn't whining, i was just saying, i said nice product. Just on a college budget, i was expressing my disappointment because i can't pick one up on my current budget, still said it was nice calling me dumb or uneducated is way out of line here.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Definitely one sweet piece of aluminum.
One question.
Where is the PCV location?

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
92nsx...havn't sent out the newsletter yet so you didn't miss out.

We were at some local polishing outfits today for finish costs. Powdercoating is not out of the question as of right now.
We are in the EARLY release point. Many things will change to come but only for the better.
The pricing is a bit higher but we are working on that also.
Here are some pics

thumbnail.asp

thumbnail.asp

Notice the distance we gave you for piping fabrication. It measured just over 6" WITH the stock fans in place!

thumbnail.asp

YEP pure SEXY

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
looking good guy's.this will clean up a 7m engine bay the way it should have been.coil on plug set up then the 7m won't look so dated.