Ferrari F430 v.s. 7M Datsun 240 Z

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
After I watched the video I told him, "If you fall out of the car and are skipping down the road on your face. I expect you to be pointing the camera at the subject." I told him I threw him under the bus in my narrative in this video LOL.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Gotta love the LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG scroll of words to read. makes me feel like im watching family guy when im watching that super long airplane show the banner to be read to meg, but overall nice kill =).

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Nice work. A rare opportunity to race a Ferrari on the street. You won't forget this one! At least that Ferrari is in the good hands of somebody who uses it every now and again!

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
speed dodici said:
typical of most ferrari owners: don't know how to drive for shit. hehad at least 1200 more rpm in each gear.
It still wouldn't have changed the final result. :biglaugh:

GeneStarWindGSW said:
Gotta love the LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG scroll of words to read. makes me feel like im watching family guy when im watching that super long airplane show the banner to be read to meg, but overall nice kill =).
Yea I had some splanin to do, LOL.

dugums said:
Nice work. A rare opportunity to race a Ferrari on the street. You won't forget this one! At least that Ferrari is in the good hands of somebody who uses it every now and again!
Thats exactly what I thought. +1 to the dudes that actually DRIVE their two hundred thousand dollar cars.

Last edited:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
All of them!!!:biglaugh:

JK

I really dont know, it was 335 at 10 psi. That was before I installed a boost controller. I have been as high as 22 psi, that video was at 16~18 psi. It was about 90 + degrees out. That was the last cool day we had here.