Feature on Tunerzine.com

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
I like it! It is very very nice man, congrats on getting it in a mag :bigthumb:
I do want to know though, how dark is your tint? I plan on getting mine tinted as soon as I get it running again and I really like yours.

Edit: Do you have any pics of your interior?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Now I'm even prouder to be a MKIII owner. Glad to see some more positive writeups about our car. I wish they had some of your interior pictures though. Great job on the car...............lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know why I love this car? Not only is Polo a cool ass guy, as in 95% of the MKIII crew, BUT, this is how you can modify an MKIII with a kit and wheels and STILL look hot with out lookin all ricey and slack jawed... Polo the man!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks for pointing that out Duds, I appreciate all the comments-it has been a long time comming and I can only be greedy and hope for more-lol. The tint is dark-5% on sides and back, and 35% on the entire front windsheild. Thats right, the ENTIRE front windsheild is tinted also-helps with keeping heat out, have it done to both my cars. Thanks once again!

Congrats Ray! I haven't talked to you in a while, I was wondering how your car was coming along. It looks amazing by the way! I'm glad you still have the fiberglass box and everything... and I must admit it looks better in your car ;)

Way to represent for the MKIII crowd!

I have to make a trip down there to see it sometime.

-Nick

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
definatly come down here and enjoy the weather-the box is great man, so glad I snagged it from ya! thanks once again to everyone!