Favorite movie quotes....V.thishasneverbeendonebefore

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
"Damn it's cold up here, they keep these Ferrari's refrigerated? And you know black people don't like cold weather, we're tropical people. Man, when this is over I'm gonna smoke a joint, watch two hours of Roots and I'm gonna KICK YOUR ASS!"

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
FMJ FTW i would say

"Put your fuckn mouth on the curb, put it on the curb right now!"
*clank cla-clank clank*

I shiver every time I hears that sound.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
^ american history X

hell of a thread revival guys

"My dad never went to college, so its real important that i go, so i graduate and call him up long distance, dad, now what? so he says.
I dunno, get a job.
So I make my yearly phone call again and say, dad, now what?
I dunno, get married."

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Fight Club

"I never got to say goodbye to my father. There's questions I would've asked him. I would've asked him how he felt about what his company did, if he was conflicted, if he ever had doubts. Or maybe he was every inch of man we remember from the newsreels. I saw young Americans killed by the very weapons I created to defend them and protect them. And I saw that I had become part of a system that is comfortable with zero-accountability."

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
F&F: Tokyo Drift

Here's an easy one:
"If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win. It's the only way we all get laid."

t4boost

I gotta have my boost!
Mar 23, 2007
Arizona
BlackMKIII;1201949 said:
F&F: Tokyo Drift

Here's an easy one:
"If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win. It's the only way we all get laid."

A Beautiful Mind

Do you like giving hand jobs?
No!
Do you like getting hand jobs?
Yeah
Well I'd say that makes you pretty fuckin hypocritical don't it.