Favorite Dirty Jobd or mythbuster episode

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
my favorite episode on dirty jobs was when they were in hawaii and the camera man troy got his hair stuck in the line he was using to repel down this sky scraper and then the motels owner's dog was a freak lol no hair chiuhuha man funny had me rolling.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yea mods will move it, no biggie...

I love Dirty jobs so can't pick, but one of my favorite MB episodes was the moon myth debunking, I know or knew a lot of people who had the whole we didn't make it to the moon bullshit, and well they were also avid fans of mythbusters, so they changed their minds after mythbusters dumbed it down for them.

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
i liked the mb episode where they blew up the cement truck.. what a huge explosion!! but i like all their stuff. cool show.

dirty jobs is cool too.. but i think nowadays the jobs arent really dirty...they're just jobs.. still like the show though

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I really liked the rocket sled into the car... Everything disintegrated!

Dirty jobs..I duno, they're all pretty good.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
I saw a MB ep a while back about the difference between gas and electric powered vehicles. The did a comparison with go karts and even though the battery powered one weighed more it was still just as fast as the gas version. Electric motors = crazy torque!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Any episode with Kari in it is good for me.
kari%20byronMTExNg==.jpg

My fav. dirty job episode is the one where the host gets bitten repeatedly by the snakes on the hands/forearms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJiQOW0UkxE&feature=related

Last edited: