Fast and Furious Supra Pics?

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Hey Guys,
So long story short, I'm looking for decent quality pics of the orange supra from the fast and the furious. I remember when the movie was made they were all over the place, but I can only find a few pics now. Anyone have them kicking around that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks!

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Wow, way to get off topic guys. I've done the searches, but as I've said, I'm looking for decent pics. As in high res, quality images. There aren't many out there, so I was hoping someone might have them kicking around on a hard drive.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
It'll be WOS if we start making F&F references

... do you have enough NOS in the engine bay to blow yourself up? Do you get surprised everytime you open the hood of an mkiv supra to find that it has a 2jz installed, and impressed by a n/a one?

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
first page on google has some nice clear pics.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

A. Jay;1623041 said:
It'll be WOS if we start making F&F references

... do you have enough NOS in the engine bay to blow yourself up? Do you get surprised everytime you open the hood of an mkiv supra to find that it has a 2jz installed, and impressed by a n/a one?

i was not a supra guy when the movie came out, i thought a 2JZ was a special engine. now when i watch it i laugh.