Fall supra meet.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Just wondering from those in the know if there is going to be a fall supra meet and if so when. I know there is normally a celica supra meet in september, and I am looking to take vacation in the beginning of september so trying to find out some info. If there is no meet scheduled I will set one up if anyone is interested.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Gotta go to Spain during the first week of September, so I'm hoping any meet will be a bit later than that.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I am taking vacation from September 17-26. The 24th is my anniversary so will be spending that day with my wife. I am going to be out of town I found out for the first weekend ie leaving the 17th - 19th. So I am going to set it up for people to come by my house September 25th Sunday. We will make some hot dogs and burgers, and steaks for those who want one and want to throw in for them. I got my shop cleaned out the rest of the way so all the parts that are going to be gotten rid of are easy to access now so if anyone wants some of the stuff its available, only selling electronics the rest will be free. I have thrown out a good bit of stuff already because it was just not worth my time or trouble to keep. Anyways I will be willing to powder coat or polish any small parts people want done. I probably wont be doing any carbon fiber stuff for anyone right now because I am almost out of black cf.

Problem is I dont know if I will have my wifes car redone. Got another supra and it has a fully built blue printed motor so I am swapping that into the wifes car and a t61 is on the way with 2.5 intercooler and 3" exhaust, and gotta get the eManage and profec e01 hooked up too and tuned.

Last edited: