Facebook group

casper35404

May 20, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just created a Facebook group. It's titled "My car sets off other car's alarms". If your car sets off alarms, then join up. Post pics. Write on the wall. See yall there.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I created the first global Supra group on Facebook. It is called Supra: Pure adrenaline attached to a license plate. Unforuntately the SupraForums Facebook group is larger, even though logically it should be a subset of my group... Oh well.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i have a question, why did you feel the need to spam this everywhere? 4 threads over on SF and im betting 2 or 3 threads here. That your car is loud shouldnt be something to be proud of. Guys driving 89 caprices can set off car alarms with their systems too, should they join?

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
the supra forums group is full of wannabe supra owners anyhow. someone should start a mkiii only group, cuz nobody will want to join it unless they have one!

casper35404

May 20, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
Only one post here and four on supraforums. The only reson I made four posts there is because there is no general section. Actually it is for exhausts and systems. I don't mind who joins as long as their not rude or ridiculously immature. Any car owner is welcome.