Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
Here is a pic of me and the car. Just got out of work which is why I am all business casual attire ;)

p711671_1.jpg

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Dunckel said:
Why is that, can you relate?:biglaugh: ? j/k

relate.....relative.....:naughty:

lol nice.... bastard haha :biglaugh:

my dads side is from Alabama though.... scary shit.... thank god Im from New York.... and now I live in Georgia... fuck...

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
p711819_1.jpg

Me fishing in conroe...I was having fun that night...

p711819_2.jpg

That's me, my older younger brother, my younger brother, and my oldest brother...The fearsome foursome (that's what our family calls us.)

p711819_3.jpg

I just got my braces off in this picture...The toothpaste smile

p711819_4.jpg

This was at a friends birthday party. It's me on the left, tiny in the back, Ken on the right, and phillip (birthday boy) in the front.

p711819_5.jpg

This was after I got my first supra...Since then I have had 4, working on 5

p711819_6.jpg

This is ken, byran, and me at bryan's going away party. We're all drunk... Rmemeber the cops haha!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

This is one of the ramdon girls I tend me meet (ken's a witness to me meeting girls anywhere).

p711819_7.jpg

Ken and me, drunk as hell at a party.

p711819_8.jpg

We were having a long night, trying to change a shit brown interior to shadow grey in one night...Wow (Me and Ken)

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
thats fucking awsome,,, I took out this skank the other night, during dinner she tells me she blew her cousin at the age of 18,,, yes during a first dinner date.... :naughty: fucking nice huh,,, only before she tells ne when she's lonely now a days she lets ler dog lick her,,,,,

an she's from west Virginia too...:naughty:

Will

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
willfish said:
thats fucking awsome,,, I took out this skank the other night, during dinner she tells me she blew her cousin at the age of 18,,, yes during a first dinner date.... :naughty: fucking nice huh,,, only before she tells ne when she's lonely now a days she lets ler dog lick her,,,,,

Will

oooo....There's a keep...LMFAO!!!

Whasian

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Will you must get real lonely at work in that big plastic suit....

Is SM your time to let out all your pent up aggression you build up in your space suit during the day? :biglaugh:

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
phoenix6 said:
Nice lookin car man... soon when I move up a little, I will be dressing like that to work lol

Thanks man!

hah, thats pretty dressed down for work actually. I usually wear a buttondown shirt and slacks.

oh and whoevers sisters that is I would cop a feel myself :naughty:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
OneJoeZee said:
Will you must get real lonely at work in that big plastic suit....

Is SM your time to let out all your pent up aggression you build up in your space suit during the day? :biglaugh:

lol, when I'm at work in the space suite, I am too busy an occupied to worry about anything else, its all good then,,,

now come summer an winter when I get laid off an have all this free time, thats when I drink an contemplate things way too much an vent it all to yins......

Will

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
willfish said:

Will

Wow dude.....just wow. I'll ignore alot of shit if I am hurtin for some pussy, but that might even be past my limits :biglaugh:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Kylar27 said:
Wow dude.....just wow. I'll ignore alot of shit if I am hurtin for some pussy, but that might even be past my limits :biglaugh:

lol,, I should ve asked her if she lets her dog mount her when she's that lonely.....:naughty:

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.