F***in grand am with a fart can

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
This really wasn't a race, but i havent posted here yet so yea. plus nobody ever wants to paly around with me when i'm drivin the supra. anyways here i was goin to the mall today, mindin my own business. i come up on this red mid 90's 2 door grand am. i'm cruisin along at like 55 or 60 in 4th with my windows down (it was nice here in missouri today) and i hear this idiot kick it down. so i ease the gas pedal down, watch the boost go up, and shake my head as i pass him.:3d_frown: unfotunately his windows were tinted really dark so i couldn't really see him but i got a kick out of it anyways. and needless to say he didn't try to catch up.:eek:wned: so yea not much of a kill or anything. but i thought it was kinda funny.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
This happens constantly in Cape area, Missouri folks are retarded, I wish we never moved here but yea theres a 4 door auto 90 with twin fart cans a universal aluminum wing painted to look carbon fiber, and a neon kit he revs at me a lot of idiots do.

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
CtSupra said:
lol. my uncle has a 00' grand prix with a procharger on it. fastest grand prix i've ever been in.

yea but theres a big difference between grand prix and grand ams. i used to own a grand prix (and a grand am now that i think about it). but gran ams are for garbage. some gran prixs are pretty fast tho. mine was. not wuite as fast as my supra tho i dont think.

surf24365

Aug 19, 2006
New Jersey
hahahaha....thats great, some ass in our senior parking lot at school has a grand am with a primer black body kit and the pep boys fart can on it, he blew one of his cv axles trying to burnout leaving school the other day, lol.....when i saw it i pulled infront of him and showed him what a real (RWD POSI) burnout looked like.....

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
surf24365 said:
hahahaha....thats great, some ass in our senior parking lot at school has a grand am with a primer black body kit and the pep boys fart can on it, he blew one of his cv axles trying to burnout leaving school the other day, lol.....when i saw it i pulled infront of him and showed him what a real (RWD POSI) burnout looked like.....

haha thats funny. some people......

leory_postey

Mar 20, 2007
montana
:evil5: it must be that no matter where you live there is alteast one idiot in a grand am with an intake and a $2 can that thinks he has something fast. i had some little prick tailgating me on a two lane out here, in a red one with rims, and a loud ass intake, i would let him get out to pass me and you could hear that motor just screamin, i would kick it down a bit, and stick him beside me i would look over and motion to him come on is that all you got. then i would floor it and leave his ass, then slow down and taunt him again, he kept coming back for more i couldnt believe it every time i would sitck him beside me point and laugh and then dust him. then at one point he dynamited his brakes and made a u turn and i havent seen him since. I think he is going to be having night mares about an ice blue mkIII, and will flinch every time he sees one lol.:rofl: