F.e.a.r 2

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'll play it, sure. Eagerly waiting for it? Not so much. Not that it's unlikely to be a great game and all, but I kind of gave up on the old 'perched on the software store window lip drooling for the next release' thing years ago.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
GrimJack;1244515 said:
I'll play it, sure. Eagerly waiting for it? Not so much. Not that it's unlikely to be a great game and all, but I kind of gave up on the old 'perched on the software store window lip drooling for the next release' thing years ago.

The first one was awful and just another rehashed FPS. The ending was way too sudden. Hopefully the 2nd won't be as bad.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Game is great made me jump quite a few times, i think Alma is really pissed this time around sheesh.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
lol, at frostbite emo kid! but yea, played the demo and now its seems shes more point blank in the open now instead of hiding around corners to get you. my thing is the helicopter in the beginning had a unnamed character that you were playing as could that be the guy from the first? it would make since.. the new main character is becket *sp* do you guys think the original guy will return??

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ok, this was an enjoyable game except for one problem. It's SHORT. Not 'The cake is a lie' short, but close - I'm done. Probably took me ~10 hours total - I only installed it on Friday, after work and before we headed out to watch a film - and it's not even the end of the weekend, and I'm done.

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
Yeah you can use the sights... But hey remember halo was only like 10 hours max and bioshock wasn't that long either.. Still a good game.. as for the guy on the chopper no because the part in the story in the begining is taking place at the same time as when you blow it up in the first one