Extreme Turbo Systems Logo Contest = $500 ETS Gift Card!

ETS Tom

Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver, WA
The title pretty much explains it. We considered both designing the logo in house or having a graphic designer do one, but knowing the talent in the MKIII community wanted to give our customers the opportunity to set the new look for the ETS logo. Who better to create the new look than the people who understand what we do best?

You design us the logo that we choose at the end of the two weeks this contest will run and you get $500 to spend on anything we sell! The deadline will be August 8th to get your submissions in :thumb:

Feel free to post any questions or comments. We look forward to seeing what you guys can create!

Tom

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
How bout a turbo, putting its cool side pipe into a V8 emblem and say "ETS Turbo's will make em take it like a bitch"

So I win now right? LOL

Send me a turbo or else!!!!!!!

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
well, i work for a company that does this kinda stuff, and i happen to be into supras, so maybe i'll give a shot at making you guys a logo :]

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I'll PM you my address for the gift card.

p702101_1.jpg

ETS Tom

Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver, WA
With reference to what we're looking for, we could definitely narrow it down but then we'd probably end up with something similar to what we'd create if done on our own. We'd like to get the best possible design without our stipulation so we'll leave it up to you guys to get creative!

BTW, Nate FTW. It's going to be tough to top that one ;)

Tom

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Kai I like your black and white idea, but i'd add a turbo in the word turbo to be either the B or the O, thatd be kickass then, be nice detail touch but otherwise the black and white one is perfecto IMHO