extra cash flow

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Wanna know what I do for a living besides college? I werk in a hospital cafeteria. Why am i tellin you this? because i'm studyin to be an RN and they pay for my tution! I went home today and found an answer, on my answering machine that is. It was a lady from the hospital informing me that instead of the usual $600 i would get reimburse, they are giving me 1220!!!!

College kids always need extra cash. Especially one with a supra and credit card debt. BTW instead of saving it for next semester's tution, i'm using the money on that upgraded CT group buy. :boink:

Ball bearing or no ball bearing? whacha think. I still have to buy an afpr and injector clips. That's like 350.

I can't complain about my job because I don't do much :naughty:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I work in hosp cafeteria too man!

yea large hospitals cater to their employees especially when it comes to education.

and for the money personaly i'd go for a sp61.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
wow i'm suprised...I just got a job in a hospital cafeteria eairlier this week and I start on Tuesday, and the money's going the same exact place everyone else's is!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i work a night job in a liquor warehouse. 7pm-5am. pay- $18.32/hr, with time and a half for overtime. :) i work monday-thursday. (have friday-sunday off, and don't have to be at work until monday at 7pm)

the hours suck, the work is hard, but it pays well. saving up for my last 2 years of college. (already have an associates degree in humanities/core classes with a 3.4 GPA. also dumping money into my stupid rusty money pit with seized cams for camber adjustment.

yes, i'm still mad about that. :(

-shaeff

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
americanjebus said:
I work in hosp cafeteria too man!

yea large hospitals cater to their employees especially when it comes to education.

and for the money personaly i'd go for a sp61.

The sp61 is only around 1200 but then i'm left with nothing for my afpr, gauges, and other expensive crap for the car. So it would cost too much for me. Then again my hp goals are a modest 350 whp max.

FYI, you'll see so many milfs and hot nurses while werkin at the cafe! :love: It's a pretty easy job too. The hospital will be paying 3000 for each semester starting next semester.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
tonysupra said:
FYI, you'll see so many milfs and hot nurses while werkin at the cafe! :love: It's a pretty easy job too. The hospital will be paying 3000 for each semester starting next semester.

lucky bastard, we have like 3 hot nurses and thats IT. The rest are educated rednecks with HUGE hatchbacks.