Experience w/ Worrall's Clarksville, IN?! Post up good & bad. Any Other Local Shops?

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've been calling around and talking with machine shops to do my block work that have been recommended by word of mouth.

So far I'm seriously impressed after talking with MDC's suggestion of William's Precision Engines, but they are 8 weeks away from being able to do any work and St. Paul, IN is a long drive...

So I stopped by Worrall Carburation & Machine in Clarksville, IN this morning to check them out. They seem just as willing to work with me on my specific needs/wants, but I need to know what your specific experiences have been: How many 7M's do we know they have done? Does anybody know of any failures due to anything, but especially rod knock since I'm only looking at having them machine & assemble my short block for now. Pricing? Any good or bad stories from friends with non-7M's?

Are there any other reasonably priced but good shops/builders in Louisville/So Indiana that I should consider?

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
How's yours coming Aaron?! I think I saw that you were within a couple of weeks of being done?

I'm still willing to check out more highly recommended places, so let me know what you think of your shop in terms of price, experience with 7M's, other people who've had work done, and as much as you can comment if you dont have your car yet; quality. If you think they're worth recommending (and can remember their names :p ), I'll stop by and talk to them. Shively is really close to work for me.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
if money/time isnt an issue, bell downtown cant be beat.
I didnt have time to wait around for them the 2nd time around, so I used Worralls. 110% happy with their work and price, they have a life long customer from me now.