exhaust manifold

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
I found a ad on Ebay for a "Rare GReddy 7MGTE Under-Hung T4 Turbo Manifold w/ GReddy Waste Gate + Extras"

Has anyone seen this before? does anyone have pictures of it fully installed? is it real? is it worth $850? will it fit a tial F41 and a master power t70

p1881332_1.jpg

p1881332_2.jpg

p1881332_3.jpg

p1881332_4.jpg

p1881332_5.jpg

p1881332_6.jpg

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Just by looking at the third picture install...it looks like you have to customize your hood. The exhaust pipes stick up pretty high....imo. For $850 I'd probably pass and look for proven stuff unless you want to be different. It is different. First I've seen.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
i found a little more information on it,

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...are-GReddy-7MGTE-Under-Hung-T4-Turbo-Manifold

it does look like a rare piece at least, made by greddy before they went to trust, and one person mentioned that he's only seen about 4 in the US

so I guess this is where i'm going with this, i have a crappy ebay manifold, the T4 flange is warped, and it looks like i need a 1" spacer, we were just going to weld a spacer on it and fix that problem,with that the down pipe will need to be extended. Current setup is a master power t-70 and a tial f41 wg. The compressor housing also rides the pipe if its clocked at the 6 o'clock position, i have to turn it to about the 7-7:30 position, 8 hits the frame, Otherwise it gets ran at the 2 position and does a swift 180 at the valve covers like so, but at that point then your fan except it would be going striaght to the pipe closer to the fender "because of the FFIM"

185107_500224956668197_13555641_n.jpg

i've been out of the scene for a while so i dont know if some new magical fabricator has came out with some fantastic work to make mild sized turbo's fit easier :p I'm also looking for a FFIM last person i knew that was making them was Ron R. but sounds like you have to rip and pull his arms to do it anymore :)

IC pipeing is also being my issue, but if I recall my original plan was Run the turbo side along the top of the frame like Ian did before his ..LS.. swap

And it looks like a Electric fan might be in store to, are there any that mount up to the koyo? I dont have a stock shroud thats why i ask

The only reason i was looking at this was 1 its a work of art, 2 it give you tons of space below at least "for IC pipes.

that1guy

Oct 5, 2011
Lansing MI.
Hit up revshift.com he can do custom headers without a problem. Quality stuff too. I am almost positive if you send him your messed up one, he can replicate it with quality steel.