Exhaust manifold for 2JA70

Kwan

Jan 4, 2007
South Australia
Hi, I'm putting in a 2JZGTE into my MA71. I was wondering if anyone has done any single turbo conversion with the 2J inside the MA71/MA70 chasis. I bought a really expensive HKS manifold to do a single turbo conversion but unfortunately it's too big and I don't really want to start cutting it up.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good exhaust manifold that will fit. I'm hoping for a T4 flange with a V-band waste gate but I think I'm asking too much. Any help would be great!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
This has been done more than a few times... some guys build their own manifolds, of course, like Ron. Oddly enough, I'm not sure which one is in mine, I should probably talk to the PO about that.

Supra%20Build%20Body%20and%202jz%20swap%20113.jpg

Kwan

Jan 4, 2007
South Australia
do you know where I could get one of these manifolds? i don't really trust ebay products and being in South Australia it's hard to find parts here

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Kwan;1551907 said:
Hi, I'm putting in a 2JZGTE into my MA71. I was wondering if anyone has done any single turbo conversion with the 2J inside the MA71/MA70 chasis. I bought a really expensive HKS manifold to do a single turbo conversion but unfortunately it's too big and I don't really want to start cutting it up.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good exhaust manifold that will fit. I'm hoping for a T4 flange with a V-band waste gate but I think I'm asking too much. Any help would be great!

I used that manifold before, all you have to do is cut and reweld the pipes for the wastegate. It's easy, just take it to a person that can weld it right and you should be fine.