exhaust fire

mk111ricky

Aug 11, 2005
orlando fl
hey guyz, just wanted to know if anybody have any info on the Bee R racing rev limiter . i want to buy it but , i would like to know if any off u guyz have it , how it is working . i want some fire to burst out of my exhaust when i let off the gas , i heard the Bee R racing rev limiter , does that but , i was thinking if it would work on the HKS drager exhaust

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
...u serious? i do that w/o any sort of extra help....might be running a bit rich between shifts ;) [sarcasm] get a bov that vents to the atmo and do a crappy job adjusting it. [sacrcasm off]

mk111ricky

Aug 11, 2005
orlando fl
thanks guys for responding , whats the best bov for the mk3 form the louds to the one that makes the coolest sound . and anyone know a web site i can here some bov

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
::sigh::

you want an hks drager exhaust
you want the loudest bov you can find
and you want the Bee-R rev limiter so you can throw flames...

we throw flames from mods, and running rich, and bov's vented to atmosphere.
although a lingering 6k rpm decel fire w/open dp is a bit unnerving, it's still cool to see off of guardrails at night.

dont worry about going about making flames, let the flames get to you.
gain BASIC knowledge. read read read read read please. there's tons of info all around you.
the more you know, the more you will understand the basic principles of automotive intricasies.

or,
autoloc sells a flamethrower kit for the flamer inside waiting to get out.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
"Little Johnny" Gee why do the cops keep hassling me they're bastards and pick on all us young guys with Supra's!!
<driving off belching flames and farting from the mk7SpaceShuttle BoV chirping tires on each shift> ..... ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
"Little Johnny" Gee why do the cops keep hassling me they're bastards and pick on all us young guys with Supra's!!
<driving off belching flames and farting from the mk7SpaceShuttle BoV chirping tires on each shift> ..... ;)

SLEEPER TIME.
all stock look very low tone muffler, and 2jz 450hp :biglaugh:,