exhaust choices?

NYsBlueMA

Evo+supra=3 cars
Sep 24, 2009
New York, New York, United States
Hey guys I was looking at exhausts and wanted to know what else is out there. I am staying away from 935motorsports leaving my options to a blitz nur, tanabe touring, and HKS drager. What else is out there if its just these 3 this is what i've seen and think

Tanabe touring while extremely quiet I dont like the rear can and I find very few review worth spending 700+ dollars

HKS drager everyone says It hangs really low and a few that say alot of HKS parts dont fit well and rust

Blitz NUR SPEC I seen and heard both on and offline and sounds kinda loud but the price and sound are right in between the 2

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I have a Tanabe SHM which is very similar to the HKS Dragger and i love it. If were to get something else it wouldve been the Dragger, SP, or RS*R GT II

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
the blitz nur is nice fully ss, but there may be fitment issues where it may be a inch or so to long or something like that

i don't like how the can/muffler on the tanabe looks and i have only heard it on a 1j in person and i didn't really like it

i own the hks dragger and i think its awesome, the only drawback is that the canister is only ss and the rest is a coated type of steel, it actually doesn't hang low compared to others when set up correctly with all the hangers, its quiet with a deep rumble
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

7mslider

Dec 20, 2009
shelbyville
i like my blitz. i did have to cut out about a 2" section for it to fit right seein as how they're made for soarers. if it's too loud, one bolt puts in the silencer that comes with it and it quiets down a bit.

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
If you don't go with the Raptor or becausican setup, the HKS dragger is a relatively quite and nice sounding exhaust, the blitz is considerably louder.

NYsBlueMA

Evo+supra=3 cars
Sep 24, 2009
New York, New York, United States
well is the blitz that loud because im running a 1J with just a 3in. down pipe. If its louder than that im gonna go check out the BIC exhausts are there any difference in power gains between them? So far I like the blitz and i can get it locally but ill decide after the clutch job.