ever see a diamond in a goats ass????

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
:naughty: I bought a mock up car (89 Targa, N/A, Auto) its a bit rough, but its just for mocking up parts for you guys. The FFIM and valve covers are coming along (not quite finished). Be watching for a bigger parts line from me soon, including more FFIM's, turbo manifolds, downpipes, exhaust systems, and more...

Attachments

• diamondinagoatsass 007.jpg
    diamondinagoatsass 007.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 309

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
sorry i used talk to guy in oregon that was doing that a few years ago.

your manifolds look great though.

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
PowerTrip Performance;923585 said:
So in case you were wondering, I first rolled my eyes, then I cracked a smile:icon_razz

i was sorta worried because internet sarcasm is hard to detect at times :biglaugh:

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the support guys and gals. I have started getting the emails coming in about selling pieces off the car, at this point I do not want to do that, the car sits at my shop, and I don't want to look like I am running a junk yard. My dad and I are tossing around the idea of swapping in a built 327 or 350 Chev someday??? I know...why not a 7m??, honeslty, it comes down to money, we already have tons of go fast goodies for chev's, and it would be something kinda cool, but different. Hes a big V8 guy, I on the other hand am not, but it would be a comprimize between the two of us.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
the guy i bougt my first supra from had one with 350 in it. it was pretty fun to drive. he had an built automatic with a nice shift kit. you could go through the gears faster than any manual trans.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
WOW! one of the nicer FFIM's i've seen. Now I must Ask..... how is the plenum tube/t-body flange assy, made:
Cast & Machined
CNC cut billet blanks
sheet metal
or just a alum tube and some damn good lathe skills

anyways, how much, when, any accomidations for ISV, CSI, yada yada