ETS - Factory Location JZ Intercooler

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
I just got off the phone with ETS and they are making a custom intercooler that will mount in the factory location for our cars with a JZ swap. No cutting or fabrication is required. Core will be minimum 3x12x(as wide as they can fit on the mock car) They are going to keep the specs for anyone that wants one in the future. I will post pictures when I get it. Cost was very reasonable for a first run model. PM me for the price because I dont know if I can post it without getting in trouble. By the way, I am not making any money on this, and I am not working with ETS in any way. I am just sharing with the community.

I know most people aren't interested due to the low cost of the eBay coolers. However, the ETS intecoolers are head and shoulders above the eBay units. The eBay intercoolers just dont have the surface area that the ETS intercoolers do. I am in Florida, so I need something that won't heat soak. Here are some photos from a thread in SF on the ETS to eBay comparrison. I checked my eBay intercooler and it is identical to the one below. You can see right through the entire thing from end cap to end cap.

ETS surface area
sm_photo_missing.jpg

eBay surface area
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Original thread if anyone wants to read.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548797&highlight=ets+intercooler

Last edited:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
:bigthumb:

why I bought a 3row for my car vs using my ebay in the garage. I would of bought a ETS but found the greddy for cheap.

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
You should really look at ETS. They have a large following in the EVO and MKIV crowd from what I have seen. They have larger coolers available, I just didnt want to hack up the front crash bar and hood latch brace. I am only going to be in the low 500's so I didnt need their larger cooler.

Last edited: