estimate my hp please

Status
Not open for further replies.

83restomod

Bryan
Feb 11, 2008
clinton NJ
still no time to get her on a dyno so ill let the vets on here give me some est.

89 7mgte/R154
full rebuild bottom end-stock
full rebuild head
-port and polished
-new valve springs
-Arp studs
-HKS 2mm

-550s
-no j tube
-AFPR/SS lines
-walbro 255

-2.5" intercooler piping
-hugggge front mount from Greddy
-Hks SSQV
-SS intake pipe to turbo w/cone filter

-stock ct (prob will go 57 when money gets together)
-3" exhaust turbo back, resinator, no muffler
-Spec stage 3/ alum flywheel

-Maft gen 1 translator
-apexi NEO

just toss some stuff out there. i realize my next upgrade should deff be the turbo but i wanna see what the ct will do before i go larger so i can compare. what am i looking at here and what would a CT57 do on my motor. thanks everyone.

83restomod

Bryan
Feb 11, 2008
clinton NJ
ill max out the ct till it goes then go 57. boost set to 12psi currently

230 is what the stock gte puts out. i doubt im still there.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
well, as it sits. zero hp.

if you turn your car on, well shit you could put out a whole 200rwhp. Maybe even 210 if its got more than 5 cylinders firing.

honestly you could put down as low as 200rwhp or maybe if you have some godly tune on the thing you could do 300hp w/ the stock ct. Just because you listed upgraded parts on the engine doesnt mean its all in good running condition. Get on a dyno because no ones guess' are going to be accurate. Or weigh your car and go make a run down the 1/4 mile if you cant get on the dyno. Your weight, ET, and trap speed should help you calculate your hp.

83restomod

Bryan
Feb 11, 2008
clinton NJ
hmmm. maybe i posted this wrong/ without enough info. the car has been on the road running on all 6 cyl and making 12-14 psi for about 500 miles. theres about 1200 miles on the motor all together since the rebuild/ swap. i just wanted to get an idea of where i was at incase i couldnt get on a dyno before i upgraded to a ct57. the car has been street tuned using my wideband and a good friend of mine. a/fs are good throughout the rmp range and the car feels strong. i was hoping ppl on here similar mods or whatever and knew what their motors put down. thanks

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
trainwreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.