Epic car fails of 09

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Found this on an oldschool toyota forum that I'm on...

http://www.iheartauto.com/blog/?p=448

Some of them are just friggin stupid and should be removed from the gene pool :icon_bigg

EDIT:Caution one of the fails contains very graphic photos (7. Guy mangles his hand trying to oil sportbike chain)

Last edited:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
damn that maita thread was crazy im glad we dont got a guy like that on are forum...and that the guy was lucky he didnt loose his whole finger...those guys on his forum were bashing him to...ha that shit would suck...

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
shaggyskadude13;1522710 said:
lmao at the first response in mangled hand thread. But that dude who did it is the man for being able to take a picture of it before he went to the hospital.

you would figure he would pass out from the pain cause that shit looked incredibly painful

TomFraser

7Matt-GE;1523278 said:
you would figure he would pass out from the pain cause that shit looked incredibly painful

I've cut the tip of my finger off, not nearly as bad, but still a somewhat similar injury (though mine was much cleaner)

I can say the first thing that went through my mind was, that ooops I just cut my hand pretty bad. The next thought is to cover it up. There is no pain, just thoughts of what happened at this point. Then someone looks at it and says wow, nice job. I am a baby about cuts, but the only part that got to me was the stress of knowing I was going to get stabbed with a needle right in my open wound to get it sewn back on. There was no pain.

It's actually an incredible experience as when I cut it, I did it with a meat slicer (big 12 inch spinning blade that is razor sharp) and as the blade goes through your finger you can feel the burs of the knife and then when the tip of the finger is gone you can feel that the part is gone, but its a very strange feeling with no pain.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
TomFraser;1523307 said:
I've cut the tip of my finger off, not nearly as bad, but still a somewhat similar injury (though mine was much cleaner)

I can say the first thing that went through my mind was, that ooops I just cut my hand pretty bad. The next thought is to cover it up. There is no pain, just thoughts of what happened at this point. Then someone looks at it and says wow, nice job. I am a baby about cuts, but the only part that got to me was the stress of knowing I was going to get stabbed with a needle right in my open wound to get it sewn back on. There was no pain.

It's actually an incredible experience as when I cut it, I did it with a meat slicer (big 12 inch spinning blade that is razor sharp) and as the blade goes through your finger you can feel the burs of the knife and then when the tip of the finger is gone you can feel that the part is gone, but its a very strange feeling with no pain.

thanks for being descriptive... :barf: i've severed my left pinky toe before when i went down a park slide and there was a missing bolt and my toe got caught down the slide and ripped my entire toe off it was NASTASTIC.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
and i thought the audi running on sand was bad....these take the cake easily

gonna try me some NOS in my gas tank....it makes powarz!!