Englishtown Opener

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
We had a great fall event with lots of draggers. I am wondering whats a good date for you guys to drive out to have some fun, and see where your car stands for the spring. The last week of March Corvette challenge, or the 2nd week of April challenge sounds good enough to be frost free. I am going to complete some unfished business.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414309

supraman11203

BLack CRessIDa KiLLeR
Jul 18, 2006
NYC ,brooklyn
QWIKSTRIKE said:
We had a great fall event with lots of draggers. I am wondering whats a good date for you guys to drive out to have some fun, and see where your car stands for the spring. The last week of March Corvette challenge, or the 2nd week of April challenge sounds good enough to be frost free. I am going to complete some unfished business.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414309
any body going

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
im going if my supra is on the road or i can hitch a ride. im not dragging tho, i wont want to run the slowest time of the day in a MKIII NA

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
foreverpsycotic said:
im going if my supra is on the road or i can hitch a ride. im not dragging tho, i wont want to run the slowest time of the day in a MKIII NA

Aww its all in god fun! Id love to see a NA go down the 1320!

Im going!!! WAHOOO possibly, JSUT possibly with the supra, i doubt it though!

But throw me on the list!

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
We are finally getting recognized by Etown again after the last fall meet had 50 cars dragging. It's not about how fast you go. It's about showing up and supporting something bigger than you or me individually. It took me 2 years, and about 8 etown meets to get us to a point where we are welcome. If you all drag they will let us host a H U G E meet next year. So please come drag support you cause and have fun!

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
s383mmber1 said:
Aww its all in god fun! Id love to see a NA go down the 1320!

Im going!!! WAHOOO possibly, JSUT possibly with the supra, i doubt it though!

But throw me on the list!

i just looked at the price list, it might be worth it for the extra 10$ to take a run or two. i just hope that my car passes track tech. at least i dont need a helmet :)

edit, quik, when are you meeting at the piers and how do i get there (excuse my CTness), i want to have a nice cruise down there with alot of ppl.

Last edited:

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
QWIKSTRIKE said:
They all just post up over there!

We are meeting at canarsie piers
If u could leave a little bit more info like time and exact address for Canarsie Piers which i believe is in BK I would absolutley luv to go and represent. As i will be in BK the second week of April:evil2:

toyo4life

Supramania Contributor
Oct 8, 2006
Manchester NJ
SupraDread said:
If u could leave a little bit more info like time and exact address for Canarsie Piers which i believe is in BK I would absolutley luv to go and represent. As i will be in BK the second week of April:evil2:

The pier is at exit 13 on the belt parkway.