Englishtown End of the year meet OCT 24th

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Guy's I am so sorry to tell you that the date of the meet was mistyped the 25th instead of the 24th. We will be there Saturday the 24th of October early in the AM as always

Lots of people I know talk about your burgundy runs......so give them something to continue talking about

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
ill still be there luckily i have off of work that weekend just got a couple of quirks to work out of the car before then,and if all works out well maybe ill see how she wakes up on 17.5 pounds

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
queenskid926;1420868 said:
do u plan on putting it on the track i know alot of ppl including myself is curious too see how the car runs

i dont think i can pass tech there.. battery is in the trunk mounted with bungees right now and no cut off switch .. i am lazy to fix it right now lol :3d_frown:

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Viper, I hope you don't mind, but I intend on taking at least a few pics of your car...

... and we're gonna make sure the camera is set correctly this time too, so we don't loose half our shots...

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
Neodeuccio;1421657 said:
Viper, I hope you don't mind, but I intend on taking at least a few pics of your car...

... and we're gonna make sure the camera is set correctly this time too, so we don't loose half our shots...

sounds good, as long as i get a copy of them as well. i'll be sure to clean everything up thanks

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
viper92086;1421246 said:
i dont think i can pass tech there.. battery is in the trunk mounted with bungees right now and no cut off switch .. i am lazy to fix it right now lol :3d_frown:

last meet we got there early, my boy had a single, nitrous 1jz, and they didnt even bother to open his hood. he told them it was all stock so you never kno.

Last edited:

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
I'm in......Quickstrike, if the date is the 24th, then edit the first post and the title. I almost didn't read the whole post, and I started going backwards, and saw the date was the 24th. So, edit and then "new" people who come across this thread, like me, will know right away the correct date.

Last edited:

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Guys, I just had a random thought.

Even though I won't have my Sup with me, I'll be taking a shitload of pics. How would you guys feel about getting all of the SM members that are there together at a specific time for a few minutes of meet/greet, as well as a few group pics? I don't know how Tanya would feel about it, but I'd love to submit a pic to her for use in the calendar of like 20 or 30 SM cars all lined up.

Discuss.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Neodeuccio;1426845 said:

Even though I won't have my Sup with me, I'll be taking a shitload of pics. How would you guys feel about getting all of the SM members that are there together at a specific time for a few minutes of meet/greet, as well as a few group pics? I don't know how Tanya would feel about it, but I'd love to submit a pic to her for use in the calendar of like 20 or 30 SM cars all lined up.

Discuss.

sounds like a great idea to me

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Neodeuccio;1426845 said:

Discuss.

Ok, I chatted with Tanya and she can't use pics like these in the calendar for a few reasons. However, I still think it would be cool to do this. It would be a great chance to see some awesome cars up close, chat with people who we know but have never met, and get some good pics. If you guys agree, let's set it up!