engine management questions.

suprawalt

Oct 10, 2007
seattle
www.suprawalt.com
hi i have just rebuilt my motor with following mods:turbonetics 60-1 turbo,b c stage 2 cams,hks 1mil stopper gasket,.020 wiscoe pistons,eagle rods,3 inch all the way out,titan cam gears.i was thinking about aem ems but its a lot of money and i already have a apexi afc neo.so the question is will the afc neo be effective enough or should i go with a more advanced system.thanks walt

suprawalt

Oct 10, 2007
seattle
www.suprawalt.com
suprawalt said:
hi i have just rebuilt my motor with following mods:turbonetics 60-1 turbo,b c stage 2 cams,hks 1mil stopper gasket,.020 wiscoe pistons,eagle rods,3 inch all the way out,titan cam gears.i was thinking about aem ems but its a lot of money and i already have a apexi afc neo.so the question is will the afc neo be effective enough or should i go with a more advanced system.thanks walt
can anybody help?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
how much boost are you planning on running or how much power for that matter. You need a wide band o2 sensor to really know what your doing with that.

What afm are you using? do you have the fuel mods? Ic mods? this is a relatively basic system. it is a lot for an AEM, but u need a/f info for that turbo but we have no idea what fuel system or anything else you have.

You could get away with it but it wouldnt be the safest choice.

suprawalt

Oct 10, 2007
seattle
www.suprawalt.com
americanjebus said:
how much boost are you planning on running or how much power for that matter. You need a wide band o2 sensor to really know what your doing with that.

What afm are you using? do you have the fuel mods? Ic mods? this is a relatively basic system. it is a lot for an AEM, but u need a/f info for that turbo but we have no idea what fuel system or anything else you have.

You could get away with it but it wouldnt be the safest choice.
15 psi max boost, 550cc injecters.lipp afm,walbro 255.12x24 intercooler and 2.5 inch hardpipes.