Engine Dust Cover

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
Does any of you know a place where I could order a metal dust cover that goes under the motor? I have bought three of those plastic one's from toyota and each of them has tore some kind of way. So I'm wondering is there a place out there that makes them for our cars.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
rice bolts sucks ass stain less all the way with nice washer

IJ. said:
Buy some stainless bolts as well so if you need to remove it to work on the car they don't snap off ;)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Heh, I actually got it from too_stand, who may not live too far from you, I'm not sure exactly where independence is, but he lives about 2 hours from Louisville, heading east.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
speaking of that cover (not trying to jack your thread), i had mine taken off to work on my power steering and left it sit next to the car. That night was REALLY windy and i think it got blown away because i didnt see it in the morning(EDIT) ^_^. It was in a really good condition too, keep pisses me off everytime i remember it....should have kept it inside the garage or in the car....

Last edited:

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
akito said:
speaking of that cover (not trying to jack your thread), i had mine taken off to work on my power steering and left it sit next to the car. That night it was REALLY windy and i think it got blown away because i didnt see it in the moring. It was a really good condition too, keep pissed me off everytime i remember it....should have kept it inside the garage or in the car....

LOl...thats funny...some lucky supra owner got a free dust cover.

Cheers,
Roy

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
akito said:
speaking of that cover (not trying to jack your thread), i had mine taken off to work on my power steering and left it sit next to the car. That night it was REALLY windy and i think it got blown away because i didnt see it in the moring. It was a really good condition too, keep pissed me off everytime i remember it....should have kept it inside the garage or in the car....

You keep your Supra at the Marina?
(won't it get rusty?) ;)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
hahahaha, the one on my 82 toyota hilux was metal, and it did it's job a couple of times (more of a skid plate)

I don't have the main undercover, kinda sucks, but I haven't had any issues for puddles or overheating so far...

It's on my list of parts I'd like to get and then make a metal one with brake ducts built in...