Engine code-00

supraman508

Sep 19, 2007
maryland
for some reason my windows,foglights and Headlights won't work.I check my codes and for the engine i get a 00.I'm scared:1zhelp:

supraman508

Sep 19, 2007
maryland
supraman508;1410473 said:
for some reason my windows,foglights and Headlights won't work.I check my codes and for the engine i get a 00.I'm scared:1zhelp:
Aaaaaaaaa never mind i figured it out,I had a bad 7.5 Gauge fuse that prevented the Temp,Fuel,Oil presure gauges from working.I replaced it and also i went to check my Diag on the Super Monitor and they all work normal now::dunce::

Last edited:

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
LMAO... how does a blinking light (where on = count) show you a 00? It doesn't light up in between not lighting up?

supraman508

Sep 19, 2007
maryland
The engine light did'nt blink when i was checking for codes.for 30 seconds their was nothing,then the engine came up with a 00.But still i have no headlight and foglights.the headlights pop up but no light.i tried to do that project of making your foglights come on without having the headlights on.at first it was just the foglights that were working,now NOTHING AND I'M GETTING REALLY PIST that i can't figure out how to get my lights to work again.I checked my fuses and relays.can somebody tell me what i should look for next.PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SUPRA.