Engine ''bug'' when throttle is release slowly.

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
Hi, like the title says... engine tend to ''bug" when throttle is release slowly. It is not easy to explain it in word.
Example : i'm riding in the city, I'm cruising, everything is ok. If i release slowly the throttle to decelerate very slowly without completely removing my feet from the pedal, it look like the engine is dying suddenly or like there is a lack of fuel...It is very annoying and not fun so reaction is to remove completely the feet...

Oh, i dont know if its relate to my first problem. But i have an other one : When i'm at WOT in second gear (i think i have the same problem in first but i rarely push it hard in first), i have some kind of weird boosting problem. Between 2500 to 3000 approximately, its like if the car had 50hp and goes to 350hp in a second. Like if an elastic strap was retaining the car until it broke. I do not experienced any of those 2 problem until i do the following mods :
57 trim ct-26, AFPR with every fuel lines, evo 560, lex maf, walbro pump, SAFC NEO, every of those mod was done at the same time.

Not easy to search for that kind of problem. maybe someone experienced the same problem?!

thanks

Last edited: