Engine Block and head

Scott 88-1JZ

Dec 9, 2007
California
Hey guys, I am needing to move soon and am getting rid of stuff that i don't really need. I have a engine that I need to get rid of. It came with my supra when I bought it as a shell. The guy said it had some type of running issue but didn't say anything about a knock or bhg. I was gonna rebuild it for the fun of it but never got around to it. I do have most of the surrounding pieces like the alternator, coil packs PS and what not that can go with it as well. This is free to anyone that wants to come get it. I know it was running on a ct26 with upped boost (manual boost controller) and hks Fcon not sure about injectors size. I am located on the central coast halfway between LA and SF Bay Area. I will post some pictures of everything tomorrow. If no one gets it it will be heading to the metal recyclers.

Scott 88-1JZ

Dec 9, 2007
California
Here are the pictures. I need to get rid of this by September otherwise it will go to the metal recycler's or scrap yard. Would rather it go to someone that can get some use out of it. It came out of a 89.