engine bay picture request...2JZGTE only

kaifiji

no glove...no love
Oct 22, 2006
bay area
will be doing my 2JZGTE swap pretty shortly so am trying to get cool ideas on how to keep my engine bay neat and tidy. so if you guyz have any pics of any kinda 2JZGTE swaps on any chassis, please post it here. pic need not be clean with all the bling, but has to be really neat,organized and tidy. i've seen batteries being relocated out back, wires being re-routed, reservoirs being relocated,anything in that sorts.pics need to be complete running vehicles. no offence to other cool swaps, but i only need pics of 2JZ swaps only

thanks

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
then either go look through the build thread gallery and search "2jz" or go to the advanced search and look for those who have a 2jz in there cars.

your not going to get much here... make a thread in general or the build up forum... as its also the gallery forum.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
jugodegolf;1052654 said:
look up 2jzul8r or ron's thread for 2 of the best engine bays.

knowing how to weld REALLY helps Lol they did give me a few ideas i would like to work on next though. and i'd like to route the harness through the dash since where it is at now is kind of in the way when i am trying to get to stuff
p1053174_1.jpg

current shot, still have plans to remove stuff. going to get a longer intake pipe and i would love to do what Ron did with his radiator, but with a different radiator.

p1053174_2.jpg

shot before this one

kaifiji

no glove...no love
Oct 22, 2006
bay area
clean bay tlo86....also seen 2jzul8r's engine bay in person too, not my style though.

any other chassis other then mrk x's? coz searchin this forums and yahoo/google only gives me mrk x's

Last edited: