Electrical diagrams

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
For the JZA70 ecus, I need the Wiring diagram for the ECU or the motor, I have a friend that needs it to repair JZA70 ECUs, He already repair DSM ecus,
3K VR4 & Stealths ecus... It be nice to have someone to actually fix this ecus & not just replace the capacitors & pray it will work, NO, he is not a NOOB a repairing ECUs, He has brought back a Bunch of DSM ecus from the dead, Please help me out as this is for the 1jz people that can not afford a standalone... :1zhelp:

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
There are no available wiring diagrams for the 1jz ecu...wouldn't it be nice though.

How would a motor wiring diagram help? The only thing I can think of that might help is the ECU pinout.

Also, I've been repairing 1jz & 2jz-ge ECU's and you don't need a diagram to do it. The caps tend to go and sometimes take nearby components with them. In any case, the acid they produce will make the damage obvious. I've seen a couple of ECU's not worth repairing due to damage to large parts of the board, but every other ECU was fixed without a diagram.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
You are aware that Aaron @ Driftmotion already offers this exact service, right?

Aaron's been repairing dead JZ ecus for some time now!

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Doward;1315561 said:
You are aware that Aaron @ Driftmotion already offers this exact service, right?

Aaron's been repairing dead JZ ecus for some time now!

Replacing caps are a 50/50% that it might work, I am trying to see what exactly goes wrong with them, What else breaks...

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Guyana00;1315587 said:
I'm guessing the difference is that you're trying to find what's causing the caps to go?

YEs, On my 3 dead ecus it seems like the injectors drivers were failing...
So if anyone can help it be great to have someone fix the ecus, Not everyone can afford a EMS, I run a EMS on my Supra..

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Jostar;1316294 said:
YEs, On my 3 dead ecus it seems like the injectors drivers were failing...
So if anyone can help it be great to have someone fix the ecus, Not everyone can afford a EMS, I run a EMS on my Supra..

Is it really the injector drivers?

Would old injectors draw more current?

Would running a resistor pack and low imp. injectors cause less strain on the ECU?

I have a Blitz ECU, and was told that they burn out, even when they get repaired sometimes too, but there has to be an easy way to prevent this from happening.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
RacerXJ220;1316539 said:
Is it really the injector drivers?

Would old injectors draw more current?

Would running a resistor pack and low imp. injectors cause less strain on the ECU?

I have a Blitz ECU, and was told that they burn out, even when they get repaired sometimes too, but there has to be an easy way to prevent this from happening.

I have no idea what was making them fail, But this is why i need the diagrams, Help out the community....

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
JonoTurbo;1315555 said:
There are no available wiring diagrams for the 1jz ecu...wouldn't it be nice though.

How would a motor wiring diagram help? The only thing I can think of that might help is the ECU pinout.

Also, I've been repairing 1jz & 2jz-ge ECU's and you don't need a diagram to do it. The caps tend to go and sometimes take nearby components with them. In any case, the acid they produce will make the damage obvious. I've seen a couple of ECU's not worth repairing due to damage to large parts of the board, but every other ECU was fixed without a diagram.

I have no idea on how i miss this post, Can you post a link to motor diagram??? Or anyone please.... That be very helpful..