ECUMASTER (Or any Standalone I guess) Body Plug Wiring

AladarZC

Aug 29, 2016
Washington
Hello, I have been scratching my head on what I can keep and what I can get rid of as far as the wiring of the body harness plugs. I have a few questions, if anyone has done a custom harness on ECUMASTER (mine is for a 2jz, but not sure if that matters all that much) PLEASE PM me, or something. lol

Anyway.

its a 1990.

The c1 Plug near the battery. From what I have found online searching, I need to plug the black/red to the black/red fat wire of the B1 plug. I assume that is correct. Now I have 4 other wires, I have no idea what to do with. I believe 2 of them are for the Main Relay Stuff?

I have other things I cant figure out, but this is one main one.

Like I said, if anyone has done a custom new harness for a standalone in an MK3 supra. please PM me!

Thanks.

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
If you're still looking for info on the harness let me know, I know it's a little late though.

I built my own harness using the ecumaster emu

Pm is best

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
if you are doing that, it might be better to build your own than to isolate and remove unwanted wires.

a long time ago I removed the entire main harness from in cabin and motor and trust me (back at that time I was running a Motec M800 + PDM32), it was easier to build a new one.