ebc time, recommendations? avcr?

str8_6

master yuepeng
Mar 14, 2007
wa
well i think my greddy profec b stepper motor finally crapped out all the way. at first it was just little by little..now it doesnt work at all. i just get waste gate spring pressure regardless of what i do and how much i adjust. i cant find anyone who sells just the stepper motor so i'm in the market for a new ebc.

i hear the avcr is excellent. i love the idea of boost control for X gear as i get no traction in 1st at all. ease of installation?

anyone know or used the turbo xs dual stage? i think its some what newer and havent read much reviews on it.

blitz ebc?

i'll probably just toss the greddy unit to ebay.

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
greddy profec e-01

The GReddy Profec e-01 is the most versatile boost controller around. Not only does it offer more control over boost curves then any other boost controller on the market it also can control GReddy's e-Manage and datalog!

Large LCD with EL backlighting.
Links up to the e-Manage to control all of it's functions.
Boost, duty cycle and gain can all be adjusted at different RPM's, or use the full auto mode and just set the boost to whatever value you want.
Can datalog the following for up to 3 hours * - see note: Boost, AFM input, AFM output, throttle position, RPM, injector duty cycle, boost control solenoid duty cycle, any 2 digital signals (wideband O2, narrowband O2, etc), any 2 analog signals (speed, knock sensor, etc), and any GReddy P/H gauge!

The PRofec e-01 designed as a combination boost-controller, data display / logger and e-manage programmer. The e-01 can provide superior boost response, increased boost, warning meter functions, 3 channel data-logging and access to all the programming features provided with the latest e-manage support tool. Even when used as a boost controller only, the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an auto and manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the new PRofec can alter its new compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges. The large LCD screen with green electro-luminescent backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features include two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System. The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously such as boost, RPM or any other channel inputted by the e-manage. The data can be logged up for 3 hours on an SD card while also giving warning set points and peak and hold values. There is also a non-PRofec e-01 version that is only used for e-manage programming and datalogging. (Some features require optional harness to be accessed.)

its what i have, get yourself an emanage blue, and you can do just about anything